Last Updated January 1, 2017
Welcome to Payyus, operated by My Market Partners, LLC, a Colorado limited liability company (the “Company”, “MMP”, “we”, or “us”).
2. Eligibility. Payyus is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using Payyus, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
3. Using Payyus Services.
4. How Payyus Works.
Payyus includes various ways to send and use Gift Cards which you are entitled to use.
Payyus may allow, depending on hardware, returns of customer funds back to the customer account in the form of a credit, but you agree the merchant has no obligation to do so. If an affiliate Merchant wishes to return funds to your balance that is possible by the Merchant finding your sales order on his Payyus terminal and then returning all or a portion of the money back to you. Credit/Debit card gateways that the Merchant uses may limit their ability to return these funds, so other means may be required.
6. Creating an Account.
(a) To create an account, you must either: (i) enter into a separate agreement with us describing the specific terms and conditions of Payyus to be provided to you, or (ii) complete the registration process made available to you by the Company.
8. Commercial Uses. Organizations, companies and/or businesses may not use Payyus for any purpose without the Company’s express written consent, which may be provided in Company’s sole discretion.
9. Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You will take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or use of Payyus and notify email@example.com promptly of any such unauthorized access or use.
10. Product Access. While the Company attempts to ensure that Payyus is normally available 24 hours/day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason Payyus is unavailable at any time for any period. Access to Payyus may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
12. Proprietary Rights.
14. Reliance on Information Posted.
(a) The information presented on or through Payyus is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to Payyus, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
(b) Payyus may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
15. Changes to Payyus. We may update the content to Payyus from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on Payyus may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Payyus (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Payyus. To protect the integrity of Payyus, the Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing Payyus.
16. Linking to Payyus and Social Media Features. You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion. Additionally you agree that we may use your transactions in our social media feed that is presented or may be presented on Payyus to other customers.
17. Links from Payyus. If Payyus contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to Payyus, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
18. Geographic Restrictions. The owner of Payyus is based in the state of Colorado in the United States. We provide Payyus for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that Payyus or any of their content are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to Payyus may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access Payyus from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
19. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY REPRESENTS THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
20. Limitation on Liability. WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
27. Your Comments and Concerns. All communications relating to Payyus should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.